geckoholic: (music: Taemin Danger)
i was born difficult for myself ([personal profile] geckoholic) wrote in [community profile] bl00dredskies2024-10-10 09:05 pm
NSFW

[084] 10 icons: kpop for monthlyinspo

The current challenge on [community profile] monthlyinspo basically offered me an engraved invitation to take my increasing kpop brainrot for an iconning spin, aided by the fact that today is the first day of a looooooong weekend off for me.


[04] icons: Woodz
[02] icons: Taemin (Shinee)
[01] icons: Woosung (The Rose)
[01] icons: The Rose
[01] icons: Felix (Stray Kids)
[01] icons: Bang Chan (Stray Kids)



teaser





01 - 05
06 - 10




Please
*comment
*credit
*don't hotlink
*don't edit yourself


And if you like what you see, why not subscribe/join? :)
abyss_valkyrie: (Default)

[personal profile] abyss_valkyrie 2024-10-11 09:38 am (UTC)(link)
OMGGG!YESSSS! Now you've got me wanting to include Taemin icons for this round. I just love him so much lol! These look great!I love that 2nd icon-very pop,indeed! The last icon is amazing!I like the 4th and 8th icons a lot. 9 looks so good with the spotlights and the bright colouring!
violateraindrop: (Interview with the Vampire: red)

[personal profile] violateraindrop 2024-10-12 09:42 am (UTC)(link)
The coloring on this whole set looks great! I also really like the texture use on them :D
sietepecados: (People: Orville Peck)

[personal profile] sietepecados 2024-10-12 11:40 am (UTC)(link)
These are great! I love the light and textures on them - 2, 3, 8 and 9 are my faves!
littlemissnovella: (Default)

[personal profile] littlemissnovella 2024-10-28 10:35 pm (UTC)(link)
Stunning compositions in this set! My favorites are 1, 3, 4, 6, 8 and 9!
word_never_said: (thanks //;; Steve & Nat [Cap2])

[personal profile] word_never_said 2024-10-31 11:36 pm (UTC)(link)
These are such kick ass compositions and colors! Have to say, 3, 4, 5, 9 & 10 are my faves. Such a fun variety!!
tinny: Something Else holding up its colorful drawing - "be different" (Default)

[personal profile] tinny 2025-01-11 01:04 pm (UTC)(link)
I love the grungy vibrant lighting, as always. Especially 3 and 4. <3<3